Join CoNSA - Membership Plans
Thank you for your interest in becoming a Continence Nurses Society of Australia (CoNSA) member.
CoNSA membership carries a range of benefits. These include:
- Being part of and having access to a network of peers; like minded nurses with a specific interest in the care of people with bladder, bowel and/or pelvic floor dysfunction, and promotion of continence throughout the lifespan
- Discounted or free access to professional education programs
- Information and updates on issues relevant to the role of the Nurse Continence Specialist
- Voting rights at Annual General Meetings*
- Eligibility to hold office on CoNSA committees or sub committees*
- Access to professional development grants or scholarships which may be offered
CoNSA offers a range of membership plans. Choose the plan that best describes you.
Further questions before you join?
Find out more about membership and commence the membership process:
*Only Full Members have voting rights and eligbility to hold board and committee positions.