There are several sources of financial assistance for people who have bowel or bladder problems.

Some of these are provided by the Commonwealth government;

  • NDIS (National Disability Insurance Scheme)
  • CAPS (Continence Aids Payment Scheme)
  • RAP (Rehabilitation Appliance Program)

Some funding schemes are provided by State governments, and vary from state to state.

For more information aboout Finacial Assistance and available funding schemes;

  • call the National Continence Helpline on FreeCall 1800 33 00 66,
  • or

Read more about funding schemes from the Continence Foundation of Australia